Friday, June 10, 2011

Yours Truly, L

And I want to feel you become apart of me
Two become one, perfectly meshed in a cliché of a fairytale fantasy, we go
Touch me baby, everywhere you could possibly
But
I need to mean more to you than just another chicken-head or a hoe.
Because
The love you and I could make will make this earth quake, rattle and shake
I wanna feel you slide deep inside of me; my body, my mind, my soul and my dreams
A taste of my ecstasy, to become an addiction you never want to break
And if you were my man, I would never say, “No”.
But
You need to know
A meaningless anything type fling just ain’t me
And baby, if you’re only looking for a quick fuck, stick it in for just a few pumps or a blowjob down on both knees
Then, by all please, I’ll leave
Let you be
Move on to the next girl-
A cascade of moment-less hoe-hopping experiences
If that’s what you desire, rather than me
And know
My arms will be the only thing that’s wide open for anyone other than you
And no,
I’m not going to wait forever but the idea of me and you together is haunting.
‘Cause I know what I feel and I know this is real, as real as the day you and I played keep away on your couch that night.
Remember?
It was any excuse just to let you touch me, or shyly brush your hands along the curves of my body-paying close attention to the parts I’d blush to mention.
Yea baby, you do just that to me
And it’s hard to maintain at the very mention of your name sends chills rippling through my entire being
Each syllable that belongs to you, I take a few just for me-just to see how our names would be, if I take what’s mine and share with you.
Your last name after Michelle seems so beautiful
Shit, a girl can dream, can’t she?
Is this all moving to fast for you?
Let me slow up, and turn down these lights for a spell
For now we will leave Michelle a separate entity
But don’t leave her alone too long
For someone else might snatch her up
And become her new cocoa-tinted fantasy.

P.s. So now that you know, I’m curious to what you have to say, my feelings may be hurt for a second and that’s okay because, I just may not appease to you simply, in that kinda way. But, it’s been hiding inside my heart for so long and the sweet release of sacrificing me, bearing my soul to another is a weight lifted off these shoulders like you will never know. Am I in like? Am I in lust? Or will I be Yours Truly, forever inundated in Love? Guess you’ll just have to find out…..

No comments:

Post a Comment