Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rhymes With Hate

***SMALL DISCLAIMER HERE**KINDA GRAPHIC

..Here we go
To eliminate all the present debate, whether or not my feelings for you have abate
I took the time, to write this rhyme and express my feelings of HATE

The present disaster that is your life leaves me with no desire to be your wife
The very thought of you, I do detest
But to wield a knife upon your chest is what I desire to do at best.
But if you happen to endeavor and the largest artery doesn’t sever
Fear not former lover, it will all go according to plan.
For there’s a full itinerary just for you involving shiny, steel tools and utensils I will use to dispense a flood of pure pain upon my former man.
Are you beginning to fret?? For your face is a sweat, I think I can hear your heart flutter, and your words are all a stutter- O’ How kind of you to think I may do something I’ll regret!!
Don’t worry your sweet head; soon you will be dead and your head a trophy of my prize possession at last, a frozen face of fear and stains of dried blood, sweat and tears-show the achievement on my dead skin mask
My violent achievement requires no bereavement
Ever after, Matrimonial bliss left a taste of stale piss and I will make sure you realize you are responsible for this.
There’s no amount of harm I can inflict to equal the amount of disappoint and distain or the trail you left me with such financial and emotional strain.
I will bring you harm, and physical pain! It appeases the need for me to see up close and personally
Shock and shear terror while I indulge in your flesh...O’ THE SMELL YOUR DEATH while I begin an acid drip intravenously!
If you can’t understand my master plan, I will do my best to explain the way I can’t wait the day until I am able to say, “I’m over you, literally ‘cause I’m standing on your grave!”
If that was too much and you may have misread, let me feed you something you can digest easily instead…

H: is HATE pulled deep from my soul, which boils over like white-hot brimstone
A: is for AGONY and the amazing applauds, a standing ovation I will receive once people realize that you’re gone
T: is for TORTURE just try me and see!! Loose hanging bowels and a noose just for you, purposely fitted perfectly over a tree, the last family photo of me with your lifeless body.
E: is for EVER which is how you will burn!! You’re indebted to me and you chose with your life, corruption of my sweet innocence over powered by HATE and since you made the mistake that this was my FATE…DEBT PAID MUTHERFUCKER!!-With your life a past tense, I’m released of your grip or any hold you may have had lingering. Just like my feelings, my hate has too abated and from out of these ashes, my wings have been born –still tattered and torn but I refuse to be another victim suffering from a lost soul.



**Let me set this up and explain myself for this particular piece. It’s very dark, yes and slightly gruesome (it could’ve been way worse!). Its one-part anger...ok its two-part anger, one-part liberation of self and the rest is sprinkled with a hint “figuratively” speaking. Having gone through Hell and back and everything in between but still with that there’s solace in the fact that he’s buried and so was that “hateful” side of her. She’s been reborn (in tragedy that are his “ashes”) but will find her strength and have the ability to heal with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment